Are you a Christian who wants to grow more spiritually mature? Do you want to share and defend your faith with others? Do you want an app that will allow you to be in God's word everyday no matter where you are?
Say hello to the Christian Toolbox.
An all-in-one tool that gives you access to:
• 50+ bible tracts that encourages you to share your faith with others.
• an extensive topical index which shows you exactly where in the bible it speaks about over 280 different topics.
• a daily devotional that will give you an uplifting and edifying word from God everyday.
• a daily bible reading plan that provides you with an easy to use way to read the bible in one year.
• an informative guide that compares Christianity to other religions. We show you what the bible says about various topics and compares that with other religion's texts teach to show you what they really believe. Religions that are compared include Islam, Jehovah Witness, Mormon, Hinduism, and Scientology.
• a fun quiz to test your knowledge about various topics in the bible.
We are always striving to provide you with the most helpful and easy to use tools to edify the body of Christ in an entertaining and easy to use way. Updates will occur every three months and suggestions are always welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad.Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
TrobyWorks.com has announced the release of a great new app for Christians for only $0.99.. It's called the Christian Toolbox. Here's the description of the app:
Posted by Les Puryear at 5/15/2012 11:11:00 AM