Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Correct Answer



"I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; and I will not remember your sins." Isaiah 43:25

You stand before the throne of God. The brilliance of His majesty is too bright for you to gaze upon. His holiness emanates as the heat of a thousand suns. You turn your head and shade your face with your hand. Then....as a clap of thunder, His voice rides upon the wind of a million souls and asks "Why should I let you into my kingdom?" What will you say? Will you tell Him that you never killed anyone? Will you tell Him that you prayed from time to time? Will you tell Him of the Sunday school classes and the Bible Studies you've taught? There is only one correct answer. You reply with confident humility, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." His reply, soft as the breath of the morning dew, falls upon your ear, "Come, you blessed of God, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world." (Matt. 25:34)


No comments: