What Do You Love?

What do you love? I love Jesus, Debbie Lewter Puryear, my children, grandchildren, daughters-in-law, mother, the Beatles, yellow mangos, string cheese, my friends in Ecuador, Philippines, thinking about the old days in Bishopville, Burgaw & Wilmington, preaching, bluegrass music, rock music prior to 1980, driving around, baptizing new believers, Hank Williams Sr, The Carter Family, reading biographies, golf, NFL, Fantasy Football, my first cup of coffee in the morning, white sugar-coated doughnuts, Cornerstone Community Church in Clemmons, NC, Wednesday night small group, North Myrtle Beach, traveling overseas, playing guitar, writing, wrestling with my grandchildren, seafood, eBay, humble people, pre-1960 Elvis Presley, going to Israel, plums, God's Word, Henry Blackaby, my Facebook friends, stories about how God is working, not being around "suck-the-life-out-of-you" people, singing "Long Gone Lonesome Blues" in the shower, HDTV, Blue-Ray DVD, Golf Channel, The Godfather Part I and II, Inception, watching movies with my wife, Southern Baptist small churches, Twilight Zone, making a difference, teaching, being by myself sometimes, the quiet of a TV turned off.

Comments

God is the reason of life and has all which we see or thing of.All starts from him and ends at him.